Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Field Trip Day

NOTE: You will notice that in many of the pictures, Ezra takes after my mom :)  It's a tongue wagging great time....lol :)  Yup - see what I just did there :)


Ezra's kindergarten class headed out on it's first field trip to Explosion Gymnastics.  Everyone had a great time and I learned two valuable lessons...

1) Ezra can do little without having his tongue stuck out.

2) Ezra is not an athletic person :)  
















This is Ezra's good friend LJ.  These two completely had us two moms busting a gut laughing at their "stay balanced on the balance beam with your eyes closed" faces.  






Afterwards it was back to the school just in time for the hot lunch program to arrive.  PIZZA :)  Always a smile with the Parkinson crew when pizza is involved.  


Later that afternoon, we headed up to the library for library time - and an extra treat, the librarian told a story - he is a fabulous story reader!!!


I had such a fun day with Ezra at school.  And I'm pretty sure that he would agree... 
"Mom, this was the best day ever!  I'm so glad you spent the day at school with me!".



No comments:

Post a Comment