Wednesday, April 8, 2015

St Patty's Day Festivities

It wasn't until I went to download Easter pictures that I realized that I hadn't downloaded the month of March off my camera either...which therefore also means that I have a bit of blogging to update on.    March seemed to fly by although I honestly can't remember what we all did.  Somedays are such a blur to me that when I get asked "what did you do today", I really have no answer.  But other days I can completely remember :)  

We celebrated St Patty's Day a day late because Ezra had school, dance, and Awana's on the actual day and I just knew that I wouldn't have time to do our annual green meals.  Somewhere I'm sure there was still people celebrating :)  







Green eggs, green pancakes and sausages.  Last year I did green milk but that grossed out just about everyone, so the milk stayed white this year :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment