I apologize for the onslaught amount of pictures that are about to ensue. I just can't help myself with the cuteness overload of our middle child during ball season.
As I said before, Ezra loved ball season. He took it very seriously and his skill has greatly improved over the weeks. I look forward to when we can do ball again. Ryder, his skill hasn't greatly improved (which I am totally okay with...he is only 4!)...but he brought great laughter to all of the parents which I think God has put Ryder on this earth to bring us laughter.
Also, I've just got to say that our kids had the BEST coach for ball. I am soooo glad that her daughter is close to the same age as Ryder so that I can hopefully always claim her as the boys coach ;). You watch in the pictures - Tara is the only coach running with those kids. She is AWESOME!
Tara lead the warm up's at the start of each night.
Ryder up to bat.
Tara reminds him to show his angry face as that seems to help with batting ;) (you may have to enlarge the pictures more to get a true sense of the angry face - the poor dad that always was pitching couldn't ever pitch with a straight face with that angry face staring at you :) ).
Ezra was up to bat. He's gotten very good at it!
Tara about to race with the kids. Who ever lost had to buy freezies for everyone :)
Coach lost :)
Oh man - this picture will do me in every single time. I have no idea what the boy to the left did to Ryder but Ryder was totally giving him the "look". My kid is cool! Side note....Ryder refused to go to ball with pants on (even though I warned him that he would skin his knees up)...and he always always had to pull his socks wwwwwaaaaayyyyyy up!
And Ryder finally caught the ball - boy was he one happy happy boy!
A better look at the mean face - see what I mean!!!
Final teach cheer.
What a great ball season - we were sad to see it end!









No comments:
Post a Comment