Friday, June 26, 2015

It's Time to PARTY!!!!

We decided to host a dual party for Ryder and Mckenzie this year.  It took a lot of convincing Ryder to do this as he had his heart set on a ninja/tractor/farm party...but once I slightly persuaded him there was no turning back.  It was probably one of my most enjoyable parties yet - we just might be having a dual party all the time for these two...so much easier!  



On the afternoon of the 24th we had Ryder and Mckenzie's little friends come over...all 26 of them.  So thankful for the moms that stuck around that afternoon - there was lots of little people running around.  




I rented a large inflatable waterslide from All About Bouncing in Lloydminster.  So worth the money for the whole day - the kids had a blast on it :) 






The birthday boy and I!


The birthday girl and I. 



Bubble station had many people at it throughout the afternoon. 



And our brand new to us trampoline was used a lot :)




Time for cake :)
The cakes were brought out just for the singing of Happy Birthday...and then they disappeared until the evening.  For treats, the kids could eat candy, Popsicles or cupcakes.  









Present Time










It was a beautiful HOT day - +28.  I prayed hard for the sun....I knew that we would have to do some major revamping if it was raining.  

No comments:

Post a Comment