Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Kindergarten Graduation

One stage of life done and another opens.  Ezra is officially a Grade One student.  WOW!  Where has the time flown by...or why has the time flown by!  

I wish that I could sit here and type how I remember the day he was born and how I held him and looked into his eyes and thought, please don't ever grow up.  But no, that didn't happen.  Not with the shape I was in (it will still continue to be one of my greatest resentments of that time of our life...I missed out on so much with Ezra his first month of life).  Even through the past just about 6 years, I have been such a cheerleader of him of each stage of his life.  He is such a brilliant little guy....so much smarter than me :) Kindergarten didn't phase him and I know that Grade One won't either.  Bring it on :)

His class held a little ceremony for the parents and grandparents.  It was a cute little time with singing, a slideshow and awards.  Followed by a large sundae bar which was enjoyed by everyone :)





Ella and Liam are two of Ezra's good friends - this picture cracks me up...Liam was quite the ham during the singing! 





Ezra presented his gift to Mrs Weitzel that afternoon as well.  I will give credit where credit is due.  I made the card :).  Ezra and my mom (and Jule helped too!) made the quilt.  I know that it will be something that Mrs Weitzel will cherish for a long time.  She kept saying to me how it's going to the lake to help keep her warm :)






No comments:

Post a Comment