That evening we had the family (plus adopted family) come. It was so much fun! We served veggies and dip, hotdogs, chips, fruit platter, cake, cupcakes, ice cream, candy and pop. It was a hot evening, so many people, little and big, joined in the wet fun! Even water balloons made an appearance! Our two little are indeed very blessed by the many many people that love them!
Grandma Farm with four out of five grandchildren on her lap.
We also borrowed my Auntie Judy's bounce house for the day :)
These two.....I will not be surprised if they get into a lot of trouble together...or end up being married. You'll see in the following pictures - they are almost inseparable!
Water balloons appearance...
My dad got hit with one :)
Even those that didn't want to be wet got wet.
What is Mckenzie laughing about.....?!?!?!?!
The ridiculously white grandpa wearing shorts that were way to big!
And we all laughed at this...
See!!!
I hauled Mckenzie up - she was screaming the whole time NO!
Still screaming :)
But the end result - a smile :)
And AGAIN!!!
And again...
Present Time!
Even trooper Jessica M made it out being 9 months pregnant! In that heat...she deserves a metal!!!
Silas has the best expressions!
This makes my heart want to burst...what love!
Cake Time!
Oh man....praying already if she marries one of these boys!
Happy Birthday our two amazing children! I wrote on Facebook on their own birthdays the following and thought that I would share here as I do believe it really states who they are :)
Ryder:
Today we celebrated our middle child, then one who came out mad as a hornet and stayed that way for 10 months. Today he is our child who is tender-hearted, animated, fierce, determined, mighty, sweet, honest, brave, clever, fun, and charming. I cannot imagine what our life would be like without him. He strengthens me as a mom and challenges me as a person. Ryder has love for all and isn't willing to show his emotions. He is a light in the darkness and we have been so very honoured that God has entrusted us to raise this amazing little boy. I have no doubt at all that Ryder will do great things and leave an amazing footprint each step of the way. If he continues to impact people the way he has in his first 4 years of life, I look very forward to seeing the impact in the rest of his life! Happy Birthday Ryder. May God continue to bless you and may your love for Jesus always shine!
Mckenzie:
Three years ago today, one of my greatest wishes came true...I became a mommy to a baby girl. Mckenzie was our period in our family. She was our complete. Her sunshine spirit, fearless personality (she'll pick up spiders with her bare hands...nothing like me!!!), and love of Jesus already makes my heart burst with pride. She won't be one that will be left behind but she won't leave anyone behind either. And I hope that she never ever stops giving me cross eyed kisses. I am wickedly proud of my daughter who every day tells me she loves me, tells me she is a princess, and each day says "Jesus Loves Me"! Happy Birthday our princess, I thank God every single day that He choose us to be your mom and dad!













No comments:
Post a Comment