Sunday, June 7, 2015

May Phone Drop

It was a beautiful Spring day to go for a walk and throw rocks in the pond.  



The same day was also hair cutting day! 


These three boys were ready to perform at Ryder's dance recital! 


April Showers bring....May CAMPING!!!  The kids were thrilled when our camper was moved to the front of the house to get ready for our first weekend of camping. 


Mother's Day - I knew that there was another female in the house Mother's Day morning!  Jule made sure that everything was very special for me that morning.  I woke up to this on the table, followed by gifts from the kids, lunch out after Church and then we capped the evening off with our great friends, the Rainie's, where the husbands cooked supper and the women cleaned house on the card game front....again ;)


I had a hair appointment with my cousin...and this happened.  Should have happened a long time ago! 



Steve headed up to Camp early one weekend....so we headed out for supper since he was away :)



This cool dude was all tuckered out! 


On school days I drop off Ezra's bike at the school and then park the vehicle at Bob and Jan's.  I then catch a ride back to the school or walk back.  Which results in Ezra riding his bike back to his grandparents and me getting a nice walk in.  He loves riding his bike on the pavement.  The training wheels have been taken off now so we will see how much he loves riding his bike on pavement this week :)


It was an exhausting weekend at Camp...lots of playing, hot sun, and being outside.  A quick bath while watching Superbook was in order one evening!  


I have NOT laughed the way I laughed this weekend.  It was such a ridiculous fun time with the Nickerson's and Rainie's.  It was a weekend filled with work, food, visiting, and much women-woopin-the-men-at-cards :)  It was GREAT! 





She makes me smile :)


Mom and I headed to Saskatoon for a specialist appointment regarding my foot.  Stopped at a food truck for a quick lunch (I think it was my mom's first time at a true food truck....such fun and GREAT FOOD!). 


Then I went and got shocked, poked, prodded....


And the end result wasn't what we were hoping so before we headed home, we went for some ice cream therapy.  Long story very short is there is permanent nerve root damage that won't ever come back = my foot won't ever work properly again.  

Ice cream makes everything better especially when there is double gummy bears put into it.  


After ball one night we headed out for Frozen Yogurt.  


Friends over for play. 


Nickerson's brought cookies over one night.  When they left that evening there was close to 20 cookies...when I opened the cookie jar the next morning this was all that remained.  UUUUUMMMMMMMM  Cookie Monster!  


Date Night!!!


Flowers got planted :)


FINALLY some rain!  Any other year I would have complained about the mud...not this year....we are sooooooo dry!  We needed this rain and so much more still!  


SOS = Steve, Orly, Steve
RCJ = Rose, Correna, Janet

Trust me, the boys SOS was not working....they needed more help!  


This is what Janet and I's texts look like most of the time :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment