Monday, July 13, 2015

June Phone Drop

I realized today that I hadn't done a June phone drop - not a lot of pictures anyhow as I've been using my Canon for mostly everything lately, but here is some of the fun and exciting things that we did!  

Came out onto the front patio and discovered that Jade tried to make a new friend.  She didn't seem overly bothered by them but she also didn't love when I was yanking them out - especially the ones in her mouth.  


Ryder was getting himself ready for ball and came to me wearing pants and told me that he wanted his pants tucked into his socks.  This was his look - he told me that this is how ball players look :)


So thankful for friends who are coming out and helping work on our play structure.  Without them, this would still be sitting in boxes!  


Quick stop at Home Hardware and this is how these two remained while I browsed around the aisles.  


We were early picking up Ezra from school so played on the playground to pass the time.  Mckenzie's hair and face is pretty epic! 


Diamond was the star of show n tell for Ezra during a class.  She was not impressed with the bath that had to happen before we headed to the school! :)



Ryder is completely showing my sentiments of playing Life with three children.  It really should be called patience!  


The boys were at a birthday party, so Mckenzie and I headed to Optimist Kids Day.  One of our stop - glitter tattoos!  


And then off to the mall for some shopping....sometimes its easier to say yes than no.  


This is what happens when Tim Hortons yanks Enbridge's commercial...we no longer support Tim Hortons and Steve is slowly becoming adjusted to Second Cup and Starbucks coffee.  


Steve and I were out for supper the night before and it was a late night.  Therefore this resulted in a Mcdonalds breakfast the next morning :)


Helping mom make cookies :)


No comments:

Post a Comment