We've had a really busy summer so far and it has been filled with a lot of fun! We started the summer off in July with a week at Southridge Bible Camp volunteering during Teen Camp. It was a great week! The campers were fantastic and the staff was great. Lots of fun and laughter!
When I was going through the thousands of pictures, I almost wondered if I should have titled this blog post "The Hatchard Boys Invest in Our Children". I love them Hatchard boys. They are quality awesome young men. And I have really enjoyed getting to know them more this week. So Cole...if you are reading this....know that you are worthy....and someday you will be an amazing dad! We see it already with how you interact with our children.
So here's a glimpse into our week....I tried to narrow it down as best I could!
Cole Hatchard played a lot with our kids! Here he was racing Ryder....
Ryan Hatchard playing with Ryder
Oh yes, and then "Auntie Lauren" investing into Mckenzie on a very daily basis!
The theme for the week was Hunger Games...the night of the banquet we were told to get all decked up just as they did during the Capitol Supper.
Troy Hatchard with Ryder
What is that on Steve's head?!?! Velcroed on fur to his bald head :) Yes, the ladies at Fabricland thought we were nutso!
The Teen Camp 2015 Staff. GREAT STAFF!
On very rare occasions we do see love between these two!
A different form of capture the flag.
Ryder loves Cole!
Our kids are going to miss Jule so much!
MESSY DAY ACTIVITIES
This included:
: Syrup
: Mustard
: Ketchup
: Paint Slip and Slid
: Kool Aid
: Wet Oatmeal
: Spaghetti
: Flour
: Raspberry Jam
: Peas and Corn
: Leftovers from the kitchen
: Water guns filled with Kool Aid and Paint
When Steve and I were going through the pictures, he laughed and said "boy, I sure am a poop disturber :). Yes, yes, he was :)"
The boys responsibility was to squirt the teens as they were trying to eat a donut off a string. The guns were filled with kool aid and paint.
Ryder took his job very seriously :)
The very messy crew!
One of Steve's job's was boat driving. He LOVES it!
Celebrated this man's birthday...I love him!
Chapel on the new deck!
Life talk between Steve and Troy late into the evening.
Mckenzie and Steve headed out on the tube one afternoon. She is fearless!
Teen Camp 2015.
Until Next Year.....















No comments:
Post a Comment