Sunday, September 6, 2015

August Phone Drop

This is what we felt like after the Fry Night at the Jones Family Reunion


Steve makes fun of me and says whenever I take a selfie, my mouth is wide open...so well....


Such great family time! 



We've discovered a new game that we love - Dominion! 


She is the Cutest! 


It was a busy day for Ryder - he was exhausted! 


What a fun day at the Vegerville Fair ends like :)


We got a new toy :)




We spent an evening with this beautiful woman!  


VBS Time


Silas and Ryder were in the same group at VBS...I arrived to pick them up and found this! 


And why did I get that new smoker...because Steve got this new toy :)  Ezra got to ride home and they had a blast!  


The end of Saskatoon season...


Back to school supply shopping...it was a cold day!  And the afternoon was spent labelling everything! 


My mom had our children for a sleepover...it was a glorious bath that was not at all interrupted! 


No comments:

Post a Comment