Sunday, September 6, 2015

July Phone Drop

Canada Day Fireworks


And then what has now become our Canada Day post fireworks tradition - Mcdonalds snack :)  


Building a train in the oasis up at camp. 


Celebrated Steve's birthday during Teen Camp - yes, he got lego :)


I've never been so excited to have a store opening in Lloyd as I am about this area....Carter's/Osh Kosh and Michaels :)  


Delivered a super important baby gift to friends!  We are the guardians of their (now) seven children...yes, you read that right, so this new baby is very important to us!  



My mom made a quilt, we had everyone in the Montalvo family send us their handprints (they didn't know why) and it was sewn into the quilt and then a special note on the back to Lydia from Steve and I.  






It was a saskatoon picking kind of day with Grandma Park



Got to spend some time with another special family to us - it was such a treat - THANK YOU Kaminski's for sharing for an evening! It really meant a lot to us! 

Sully and Mckenzie playing baby.  


Baby Branson...he's such a chunk :) 
 

My beautiful best friend and I.


Popcorn and drinks in Uncle Peter's office.  


All I wanted for my birthday was to spend a day in Edmonton with my mom.  And in that day, I did not want to be a mom...just a woman.  Steve delivered :)  It was a great day....Taste of Edmonton, shopping, and pedicures!  




Steve rescued a baby duck...maybe 2 days old it was.  Sadly, it didn't survive (which really upset me), but it was great entertainment while we had it.  



Fun at the lake!  

Mckenzie passed out! 


Pretty excited that we got the boat launched off the beach without Steve present!  


And we were even more proud when we were able to dock it by ourselves on the beach afterwards. 
Who needs men...lol!  


Ice cream lake tradition continues! 


Sent Steve this picture to make him jealous!  Such a crazy fun two weeks with this crew!
Side note...it's my cousin's daughter beautiful!  I just love Sydney!  


Fun in the Sun


Beautiful Sunsets!


Steve and I found this tape at a store in Loon Lake when we were getting groceries.  Thought it was very fitting for Scott's campsite :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment