Friday, October 16, 2015

September Phone Drop Part II

Found a few more gems on my phone today that I just had to share.  

Three of my loves ready for Church.  


Ryder is a champ at the bottom lip - this was when he found out that Grandma Farm wasn't having lunch with us.  


Southridge has started Northridge up in the North end of Lloyd.  We have decided to make that our main home base...but after being gone most of the summer, we were excited to finally go again and see our friends (and have breakfast as well!).  Exciting things happening at Northridge!  


Lego is literally taking over our house it seems.  I decided one day that instead of being frustrated, I would put the lego man to work that was in our bathroom....perfect ring holder! :) 


I seriously am tempted to keep Ryder in a carseat and come up with some excuse as to why I have to have these :)  


Heck YES!  There are three performers that I have always wanted to see...Carrie Underwood, Reba, and George Strait.  As of April 23, 2016 I will have seen all three.  Super happy that this man is coming out of retirement and very excited to have a holiday with my momma!  


Someone has started karate and LOVES IT! 


The beauty of Fall at our place is so breathtaking!   What a gorgeous spot we live on! 


Mckenzie and I went to a women's trade show and came across some CUTE puppies.  They stayed cute there and did not come home with us much to Steve's dismay and disappointment ;) 


See that temperature.  This was on a Ryder preschool day...


And this is him wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt.  Oh and no socks.  Seriously...this kid!  Yes he was cold.  Did that mean he will put pants on...no! 


Oh and guess what bundle of cuteness started dance class and is loving it :) 
However, that belly needs some work...lol.  




No comments:

Post a Comment