I enjoyed the interaction and friendship between Anne and Mckenzie throughout the 8 weeks of outfitting. I would often find the two of them in the craft closet together.
These two are such goofs together!
This kid came in from outside after eating some blueberries. His teeth looked terrible!
True Stanger boys...gotta get the last drop of ice cream every single time!
What a blessing this moment was. Our Church prayed for Steve before he headed on his missions trip to Jordan and also designated the offering that day to go directly to assisting Syrian refugees. A total of $20,000 was raised! YEAH!!!!
Anne and I went on strike one afternoon, dropped the kids off at Bob and Jan's and headed to the movies :)
Diamond always makes me smile when she is dragging this toy around - it is just about the size of her :)
Such a beautiful sunset!
Ryder was trying to be very convincing that we should buy this freezer.
Fun times.
Got to have lunch at school one day with this cool kid.
Thankful for a date weekend away!
Yeah! Healthy win for Sobeys Lloydminster!
No comments:
Post a Comment