We prayed for a very long time that the nanny that would replace Jule would be one that the kids would connect with very quickly. Our prayers have been answered many times over with Anne. Anne is originally from Denmark but has lived in Canada for the last 19 years. It has been a privilege to have her with us the last month and a bit. She is only with us for our outfitting season, so our time with her is quickly coming to an end. I took this picture on the second night she was with us. The kids chose her over me to sit with :)
Went grocery shopping and had to do a double take :). This completely made my day!
Amen to that!
A forced nap happened one afternoon and when I went to take them, this is what I found.
Someone get's to be a bigger boy on Thursday's after school. Each Thursday, Ezra catches the bus home with the Willis girls and hangs out there until karate. He loves his time on the bus!
Thankful for God's promises!

No comments:
Post a Comment