I got to catch up with an amazing Bible School bestie in Edmonton. I usually see her once a year when she travels up from Seattle to visit family in Edmonton. She is such an incredible blessing to me and my soul!
My first week of work and one of my work lunches looked like this...I sent Steve this picture and told him I could get used to this whole work gig :)
Mom made Steve and I a quilt and I love it! Now to just get some curtains and pillow covers to match :)
She's my little workout buddy and I love her!
Steve had my suburban in Saskatoon for a few days and I forgot to tell mom. I showed up at work to switch vehicles/children with her and the look on her face was less than amused :).
Some days just require a bath, magazine, a good book, and icecream with chocolate chips. I had one of those days. It was much better after my bath.
Every. Single. Morning I wake up to this. I seriously don't think she needs a bed. We have no idea when she comes down and we don't make it comfy for her - there is a 12x12 pillow on the ground and she brings her own blanket. She doesn't wake us or climb in our bed so for now we just leave it.
Steve and the boys were gone to Camp for the day, so this little girl and I got to have a day together.
Shirts are optional when you are having supper outside apparently.
It was twin day at school. These two boys picked their own outfit out and even made sure they were wearing the same shoes. #growinguptoofast

No comments:
Post a Comment