Thursday, October 6, 2016

First Day of School Moments

Every single day of summer break and the kids were waking me up.  First day of school and they all slept past that normal wake up time and I had to wake them.  It literally never fails.  Every single time :)

He was so tired on his first day of school...it didn't appear to be a happy excited morning lol.


Dropping him off - Grade 2!  
Teacher: Mrs Blythe (for the record...she is AMAZING!)


First day of Kindergarten for this kid.  Ryder was so excited!  I had a lady make the shirt for me.  His teacher thought it was super cute (I laughed in my head and thought...oh sister, after my morning, you got no idea how serious I am on this shirt) :) 


Ryder is so excited that his good pal Caleb is in the same class as him! 


It took a few weeks of brothers being in school that finally her turn came.  Mckenzie heads to Playschool two afternoons a week - she loves school!  


Walked right in and didn't even look back


No comments:

Post a Comment