Thursday, October 6, 2016

September Phone Drop

Trampoline time is always more fun when friends are involved! 


Ryder started karate this month.  He loves it and I think he looks the CUTEST in his outfit :)  



Jade has been a little terror lately.  But moments like this makes me just melt :)


Kids and I headed in to participate in the Parkinson Walk.  I know that each family thinks theirs is the best...but I really hate to disappoint you - this Jones family is the BEST :).  We are filled with the whole sickness and health all the way!  

I walked to support my Auntie Pat! 



Someone even made the paper :)


My kids LOVE to go on combine rides with Uncle Drayson!  It truly is one of their largest highlights of Fall!  


Gage was so NOT impressed...Steve left to go waterfowl hunting and Gage was left home.  I wouldn't be impressed if I was Gage either.  


Shows just how vastly different these boys are.  One heads to school wearing pants, long sleeve shirt, and a jacket.  The other refuses to wear pants or take a jacket (this momma still puts a jacket into his backpack though with hopes that his teacher convinces him to wear it :)  ).  


The morning ritual of sleeping on the floor continues......


Gymnastics began!  YEAH!!!


Our place....still for sale.....hopefully the pretty leaves helps!


Jaclyn and I picked up some very AWESOME prizes for the upcoming Cre8 retreat! 


Of course it is perfectly natural to be a twin with your daughter :)


Celebrated this special kiddo's 2nd Birthday!  


No comments:

Post a Comment