Monday, November 7, 2016

October Phone Drop

I attended the Cre8 Retreat near the end of the month.  When I woke up the first morning I sent Steve this picture - it was so cold in our room that I had slept with socks, slippers, sweats, pjs, hoodie and the hoodie over my head.  It was cold!  The furnace worked the second night :).  


I always enjoy the view of scrapbooking while at Manitou! 


Just a whole bundle of kitten cuteness! 






I spy a cute black kitten amongst the laundry! 


Its tiring being cute :).  




Mom said she only received pictures of "Shadow" and she wondered where Emerald was and that maybe Emerald wasn't my favourite.  Lol.  I told her that Emerald just looks like a black hole :)



And then just to confirm I'm not some crazy cat lady....a final picture of my beautiful daughter :)


No comments:

Post a Comment