Monday, November 7, 2016

September Phone Drop

Fall arrived early.  I hoped that we would have someone come look at our place with the leaves turning colour because it is so very pretty out there.  Didn't happen but there is always wishful thinking! 


Jaclyn and I stocked up on prizes and give aways for our Cre8 retreat.  


I love her! 


We found 5 baby kittens on a very cold Tuesday night (with the forecast for snow that night).  I scooped them up and brought them in.  Due to that they were maybe 4 weeks old, I was bottle feeding for 2 weeks.  So they came to work every single day for 2 weeks.  


They provided great entertainment!  




Until they learned how to escape out of the laundry basket....


Even came for show n tell



And if "mom" wasn't paying attention they chose to climb her to get attention.  






As you can see September was filled with a bunch of kitten love.  They have all found their forever homes except for Emerald (the plain black one).  Mckenzie is still trying to convince Steve to let her keep Emerald...my heart was with the sleeping kitten above.  But he has gone to a great home - they all have gone to great homes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment