A good friend and I were talking how January is such a slow and boring month usually on the photo front - which also results in slow on the blogging front. Sorry! I have informed Steve that we need to do a family vacation each January because I am sooooo tired of cold and snow by January and then I would have some fabulous pictures to blog about as well. Hopefully next year that idea works out!
I had just about resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't be showcasing any pictures for January until I had a look at my iPhone and realized that I did have some that were def worthy of sharing :)
I have been working out to a Beachbody DVD for 9 months now - normally I do the workout while the kids are napping because it is so much easier than when they are awake...however, I have had a few days where they have joined me :) Always interesting to see the boys take on a push up!
Lloydminster hosted the "Hockey Day in Canada" festivities this year. Steve was working and I was busy with an event at the Church, so the Enn's came to our rescue. Jon asked if Ezra could come for a sleepover and then he would take Zeke and Ezra to the festivities (note: I had just finished telling Steve that I felt like a terrible parent by not taking the kids to this event - mostly because it was a once in the lifetime event!....so thankful for our friends!!!!!). Ezra had a fabulous time and Jon did text me some pictures, but I wanted to show you all what Jon posted that morning - it made me laugh! Ezra sure does love his best friend Zeke and we are so thankful for the friendship and love that we have with the whole Enns family (and the love that they pour upon our children!).
We have shut down our one company "Quickload Crane". I have NEVER been so excited to sell a piece of equipment and watch it leave our yard never to return again. Pretty sure I even did a happy dance with it!
It was past bedtime and the other two were already in bed - Ezra asked if he could stay up late and have some fun with me. Opportunities like this are rare and he is growing up to fast! Also happens to beat me at "Frogs" EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!!!!
It's tough being a superhero (and exhausting!)
Mckenzie and I were able to run and do some errands one morning just the two of us - pretty sad when your 19 month old has better fashion sense then her mom!
And she's just as silly as her grandma about putting the cell phone in her shirt - note....my mom does not do this anymore since I forbid her too :)
Selfie shot! She just gets cuter and cuter!
The kids and I headed in one morning to go swimming with the Willis girls. I put a lifejacket on Ryder for my own sanity. Thought that Mckenzie would be okay - incorrect - lifejacket is required on that girl as she has NO FEAR. After an hour and purple toes (cold!) we left...not ready to...but we did. Will go back when the hot tub is working as that was the first place the kids wanted to go!
How does that not give one a headache!!!
She gives a whole new meaning to "Rudolph"
(this is what happens when she tries to lick everything off the plate!)
My way of getting some sanity - Disney Junior. Ryder was up close and personal that particular afternoon.
Celebrating Uncle Matt's birthday - even if we are far away from him!
:)








No comments:
Post a Comment