We have been off and running once February 1st came. Here are a few quick photo's of what has been happening so far this month:
After a morning filled with "I AM THE PRINCESS" attitude - this was very much a welcome sight!
If you recall I make meals for 2 Friday's each month for the Olive Tree. Up for last Friday was a "Turkey Divan Bake". Once again, I was able to remind Steve that a double wall oven would be very beneficial in my kitchen! :)
Picnic Supper while we waited for Awana's to start.
Cubbie bear had joined us for a week at home so he also jumped in on the picnic supper idea!
We are moving on up in the hair world. It barely works but two ponytails can be put into one ponytail. BUT only if we are home since it falls out very easily (I can't get over how fine Mckenzie's hair is nor how thin)!
Apparently, one night, Mckenzie didn't think she had enough time with mom - so she came and hung out from 11:00pm - midnight and watched Chopped on the Food Network. Put her back to bed and she decided that maybe we should watch Chopped again from 3:00am - 4:00am (she did not win that idea though!)
Steve and I surprised the boys by taking them to see the LEGO movie on Sunday night. Dropped Mckenzie off at friends of ours and then headed in. It's a super cute movie and without giving the ending away - just know that Steve is EXACTLY like the dad :)






No comments:
Post a Comment