Our Church hosted our annual Awana Grand Prix night the other Tuesday. Ezra has been talking about this event for a long time (which is super funny since he's not even in it)...already he has shown me many different cars that he will be racing.
Truthfully, I don't enjoy this event. I think it steams back to when I was a clubber and I had to design a car. I am not a car person. I am a pedicure and massage person. I am a scrapbooker and photographer. I almost border line loath this event. The fabulous thing about this is that my children have a fantastic dad who will be all over this event with them when they are old enough! It amazes me how kids get super excited about it (really, amaze is probably not the correct word...seriously though....it's just cars racing down a track :) ).
Here are some pictures of the event. See, my friend Leah, is the commander and only brilliant people get to be the commander...and she's brilliant because she knows that I borderline loath this event....but that I love photography...so her smart self says "hey, can you do pictures?!". See, brilliant she is!
Instead of boring you with pictures of people you didn't know I only have posted basically ones that have my kids :) And they aren't old enough to race so mostly it's of them watching the racing :)
No comments:
Post a Comment