Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Little Bit of Spring Fun

My apologies on the quality of some of these photo's.  I did a phone dump and for some reason some of the pictures are quite grainy.  But here is a glimpse of some of our Spring fun.  


We went with Steve to Truck Zone on a parts stop shop.  Free popcorn always makes the kids happy (and quiet = mom and dad happy!).  



Try as I might I could not get Mckenzie to look up - the popcorn was way to important to her :)


4:30am wake up for some insane reason resulted in a sleeping girl at 9:00am.  


Yes, we are aware she is cute!


At least we know that Ryder has nice legs to pull off a mini skirt :)


I dressed Mckenzie for the day and shortly afterwards she redressed herself over top for the day....


Cuddles with dad.  


Rescued some orphaned goslings one night.  Sadly they did not survive much to our efforts.  



Took a walk and checked my bird nests.  Found these brand spankin' new blackbird babies.  


And them again at 4 days old.  


Ryder out for our evening stroll sans diaper at attempt #1234567890 at potty training.  Okay that is an exxargeration but it honsetly feels like it.  I am getting NO WHERE with him in that department.  I don't even have the desire to try anymore.  I just might have to ship him to my moms for a month ;).  


Wren eggs and swallow eggs.  


No comments:

Post a Comment