Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Phone Dump #2

Ezra forgot his lunch kit full of cars and trucks on the plane when we landed in Saskatoon from Toronto.  It was a long 9 days while we racked our brains trying to figure out where this kit was.  I finally decided to call the airline to see if indeed that is where it was and yes, WestJet shines again and they had the special parcel waiting for someone to claim it.  He was one happy boy when it made it to our house!  


Marble Slab has opened in Lloyd.  Need I say more?!?!?!


We waited 45 minutes in line on opening day for our Marble Slab.  Ryder had ahold of my phone and was quite creative :)








We headed into town on a hot afternoon and headed to the new plash park that has opened in Lloyd.  It is so nice to have this space for kids to play on hot days!  




Ryder's way of saying ENOUGH!


And then I said to make a funny face and this is what I got....not sure what little Miss M is doing!


No comments:

Post a Comment