Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Phone Drop

The beginning of March brought booking of campsites for the summer, which happened to also trigger my "go happy swimsuit shopping for Mckenzie" spree.  As I was plucking out swimsuit after swimsuit I could hear my friend Tara "I wish I would have been your daughter...one swimsuit for every day of the week" :).  Just about there :)  



March also brought another snow storm..


I saw Blake Lively's quote in a people magazine and have decided that this will become my mantra as well until my foot decides to start working properly.  


These two are so similar :)


Izzy came and played/slept over for 24 hours.  I promise we did lots more than just movie watching - we so enjoy her!  And she loves upon our kids so much as well!  



How many men does it take to put up a blind ;)  And these two are very alike in so many ways as well :)


We have started electric shock therapy on my leg this month.  At the end of April I am having a nerve path study done to see what the nerve is doing, so because February brought a halt on progress, we decided to give this a try while we wait for the end of April.  It is always a shocking fun time ;)  ha...see what I just did there :) 


Quinn came and hung out and oh my word we had a blast with her.  Pretty sure she did some crazy wild stuff with us that she won't experience with anyone else.  The "uncle, one more time" confirmed that she loved everything :)



She has always loved Steve - he's so great with kids!  


Watching the movie and I glance down at this delightful sight.  The next day both dogs went on a diet.  And they now spend lots of time outside :)  Running.  


There is a quote that I have seen saying how we as moms will miss their mess someday.  Yeah....not so sure about that thought.  Pretty sure I won't miss the mess.  


Played 10 up 10 down and brutally lost....terrible.  


Pirate Day at school for Ryder.  This is his mean pirate face...


So thankful for the Hallowe'en pirate costume that my mom had sewn for Ezra a few years ago.  It has been put to great use! 


My fashion diva.  She seriously is the cutest!  And has way more fashion sense than me! 


Have been cleared to jump back on the workout wagon.  It's a love hate relationship....but I love that Ezra loves to join me! 


We went and cheered on Troy at his final division championship hockey game.  It was some of the best hockey I've ever watched.  Crazy close game and they did win.  Kids had fun too - although I'm glad we had our cellphones to entertain the two littles near the end.  


Second winter snow storm. This was ironically also the first day of Spring...




We celebrated Ryder's bud, Caleb, birthday after dance. 


And dance pictures...let me speak in hashtags on this.
#stressedmommy
#3yearoldallinwhite
#don'tmovebreathtouchtalklive
#stillwhitethankfully


No comments:

Post a Comment