Monday, August 17, 2015

Jones Family Reunion - August Long Weekend 2015

Welcome to our Jones Annual Family Reunion 2015 pictures.  Close to 2000 pictures were taken this weekend, but I was able to narrow it down close to 400.  But I promise you that I haven't posted all 400.  Here is just a small glimpse of our super fun packed weekend.  We ate, drank, played and laughed lots.  It was such a fun weekend!  

Time in the hammock with Grandma reading books. 


Lots of time to play


Fry Night....so Good!  



The master chef


And his helpers!



My fellow photographer :)


Time to eat! 





Time to visit as well! 



So much goodness on two tables!  




Doesn't my mom look hot here!  






Lots of games were played into the very late hours of the night! 


Time to head out on the water!  








I LOVE tubing!  LOVE IT!  

(I encourage you to enlarge each picture to get the full experience!)




The girls didn't last long! 








Scott and Tannis were the "pick up the tubers that get tossed off" boat...it was a great system!  


Likely the scariest tube ride of my life! :)







Scott is a pest.  Here he is playing "this little piggy went to market"...while pulling off Twyla's fingers from hanging onto the tube.  


It didn't work for the sucker though...as you can see...no Scott :)


Oh and there goes Morgan :)


I choose to get back on to the boat. 






One down....


Two down...


One left :)



LOVE this picture :)


These three!  


Bye, bye two :)



Didn't take much to get the third one off!  


Sydney's face is awesome! 











Scott's pretty happy to be the one remaining on the tube 









Sydney's face = AWESOME!



Us moms (Tannis, Twyla, Nikki and I) headed out for a "calm" tube ride :)
So.much.fun!



The "Oliver tree" grandkids went tubing on their own.  It went well, until we somehow nosed in the front of the tube and then that was the end of the tubing for three out of five.  




Ryder's favourite position in the boat. 



My hunk of a man :)


And then it became my turn to drive the boat and Morgan and Steve on the tube...

Just about more fun than riding on a tube :) :) :) :) 









Cocky men! 


See you!



Nap time on the boat :)


Visiting on the beach! 



The group - minus a few people.  Such a fun weekend!  Can't wait till next year!  





No comments:

Post a Comment