Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Some More June Fun

Going through pictures on the computer lately made me realize that I had missed a few months of phone photos.  I couldn't let you miss out on some of the fun stuff in our lives now could I :)  

Ryder received a bike for his birthday and there wasn't any holding him back.  We had some time to spare so we went for a walk/bike ride with Grandma Park.  


Off to a doctor's appointment for the yearly check up for the two youngest.  We are so lucky to have a fantastic doctor...kids love him - which helps!  And he is a great teacher! 



Family walk/bike after school.  


Helped our friends, Orly and Rose, move from the condo to their house.  These two are such good friends already, it makes my heart melt!  


Took a picture of this and sent it and a text to Orly making fun of him for being such a gamer (aka loser).  :)  He told me to check out the bedroom...


So I did...and then sent him this picture with the text telling him that he would have way more children with his wife if this wasn't present in his bedroom ;)


This family is having a gamer impact on our children :)


Yes, yes he does!  


Celebrated Sawyer's fifth birthday - wow, where did that time go!  She is such a little lady! 


At one time there was a retaining wall there....and then a good rain happened and that was the end of our retaining wall!  


Kids quietly waiting for our supper to arrive.  Thank you LEGO!


It was a happy reunion for all when Jule returned after a month in Germany.  


Cool girl! 


She makes my heart melt! 


Fun at the beach.  



Swimming Lessons



How we pass our time waiting for swimming lessons to be over :)


I was packing the camper up and came across this drawer.  Normally the diaper drawer.  I almost wasn't sure what to do with this drawer since we are diaper free!  


No comments:

Post a Comment