Canada Day:
Jule and I headed to Bud Miller with the kiddos to take in the Canada Day festivities (how could we not with the German girl staying with us :)
There was lots to do - and we did do lots...but my pictures don't show it...oops!
I turn around and there he is.....being a boy!
First set of swimming lessons for Mckenzie started. Jules is super patient!
Mckenzie seems to have inherited a trait from her Grandma Farm just as her older brother has ;)
My parents moved their cattle out to the pasture adjacent to our land...so mom was on her horse. They stopped by for lunch and gave the kids a ride.
Bob and Jan also happened to be there (it was a real family affair!)...and somehow we were able to convince Jan to get on the horse. Her smile was HUGE!
Kids and I came back from Teen Camp for a morning, just to take in the Lloyd Parade. It's always a great parade and the kids really enjoyed it!
I took this picture since I thought Steve would appreciate this limo :)



No comments:
Post a Comment